When using the Online Restore Wizard to restore all attributes of the selected AD objects or generate a report on these attributes, you may experience the following problem:
Selecting the option "Process all attributes" on the Processing Options page has no effect: The generated report may not provide information about some attributes of the selected objects or some attributes of these objects may not be restored after you complete the wizard.
To restore all attributes of the selected AD objects or generate a report on these attributes
1. Start the Online Restore Wizard and follow the provided instructions.
2. On the Processing Options page, under "Attribute-level processing", select "Process selected attributes".
3. Click the "Select Attributes" button.
4. In the dialog box that opens, select the "Show all possible attributes" check box.
5. In the Attributes list, select the check box next to All, and then click OK to close the dialog box.
6. Follow the instructions in the wizard to generate a report or restore the attributes.