LATEST – July 2021
KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager
We are excited to announce our most recent updates to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager.
In our July release, we are introducing three new features—new system reports, Side-loading of Android APK apps (GA version), and enhancements to easily specify favorite reports.
- New system reports. Three new system reports are included in this release:
- Apple Pre-Enrollment Report: Lists discovered Apple devices, such as iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices. For each device the report shows the device name, an indication if the device is managed by Apple's DEP program, device's serial number, the date the device is added to Apple DEP, the name of the user who added the device to Apple DEP, the DEP profile name, the date the device is assigned the DEP profile, and the DEP profile status.
- Zero-Touch Pre-Enrollment Report: Lists discovered Zero-Touch Android devices. or each device the report shows the device name, unique (International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, the device asset tag, enrollment status, profile name, the user's email address, and the device serial number.
- Used App License Report: Lists the apps managed in the KACE Cloud MDM library whose one or more licenses are currently in use. For each app it shows the app name, version, publisher, and the number of used licenses.
- Side-loading of Android APK apps (GA version). Android app packages in APK format can now be installed on Android devices through KACE Cloud MDM. Starting in this release, this feature is available as a GA version. You upload Android APK app packages by selecting Add > Uploaded App either in the Apps Library, or to a specific device.
- Easily specify favorite reports. You can now quickly add or remove a report to Favorites by clicking the star icon in the report detail, edit, and list page.
For more information, visit the KACE Cloud MDM Help Center, where you can also find the full set of Release Notes, which includes the most recent list of resolved issues.
Be sure to check out the KACE Cloud MDM Product Support page to find knowledge base articles, notifications, video tutorials, and a product user forum.