R630/R730/R730XD BIOS Version 2.5.5
Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® 64-Bit.
Release date: 22 Sep 2017
Dell Update Package Instructions for Windows Dup:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Install any necessary Embedded Systems Management firmware prior to this BIOS update.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
이 버전의 새로운 내용
Fixes & Enhancements
- Added workaround to address the uncorrectable errors on RDIMMs with specific vendor or the rev Register Clock Driver (RCD).
- Updated ECRC (end-to-end CRC checking) to prevent the OS from changing the BIOS settings.
- Fixed CPU machine check issue when the Write Data Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) is enabled.
- Updated the Intel Processor and Memory Reference Code (MRC) to PLR11.
- Updated the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v4 Product Family Processor Microcode to version 0x21.
- Updated the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 Product Family Processor Microcode to version 0x3A.
- Improved the PCIe Slot CTLE settings for the E5-2600 v4 processors.
- Secure MOR change to support the Windows 2016 R3 server version.
- Added support for the Redfish management interfaces.
- Added improvements to Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe).
- Added improvements to the Secure Boot Custom Policy settings.
- Added improvements to the S130 storage.
- Added support for mixed Quad Rank and Dual Rank LRDIMMs.