Intel NIC DOS based diag utility and Option ROMs.
Includes support for:
Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2
Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4
Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter X540-T2
Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter X520-T2
Intel(R) Ethernet Server Adapter X520-2
Intel(R) GbE 4P I350c rNDC
Intel(R) 10GbE 2P X540c rNDC
Intel(R) GbE 2P I350c rNDC
Intel(R) 10GbE 2P X520k bNDC
Intel(R) 1GbE 4P I350 Mezz
Intel(R) 10GbE 2P X520 rNDC
Intel(R) I350 Gigabit Network Connection
Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I354 1.0 GbE Backplane
Intel(R) 10GbE 2P X520 Adapter
Intel(R) Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
Intel(R) Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter
Intel(R) Gigabit ET Quad Port Mezzanine Card
Intel(R) Gigabit 4P I350-t bNDC
Version: Version 16.0.0, A00
Release date:08 Sep 2014
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
3. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon appears on your desktop
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Intel_LAN_16.0.0_DOSUtilities_A00.exe.
2. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\Intel\DOSUtils. If you did not print these instructions, write down this path. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click OK.
4. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책