A NAS device is being used as the repository storage. The user cannot authenticate to the NAS device to perform FLR
A GPO in the environment is causing the issue.
1. Open the Local Security settings of vRanger box.
2. Scroll down to the setting "Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts" and make sure that this is set to classic.
3. Next change the following setting if undefined "Network security: LAN Manager authentication level setting" to Send LM & NTLM-use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.
4. Open a command prompt and run the following command, gpupdate /force.
5. Reauthenticate for the FLR restore from savepoint manifest window.
6. Browse to file and restore.