vRanger Repository has been moved to another server and or a new location.
1.Open up vRanger Pro DB via SQL Management Studio
2. Within the vRanger Pro DB expand tables and find the dbo.Repository table and open it
3. Change\ Modify the 2 columns Address and Target Directory to reflect the new location or changed location of the repository save the changes
4. Next locate the table dbo.RepositoryCIFS table and open it
5. Modify the ShareName column if need be.
6. After saving the changes simply restart the vRangerPro service.
Assuming vRanger Pro DB and Global Manifest file(s) have been relocated first before following the resolution