vRanger GUI doesn’t load after local service account password is changed.
vRanger is installed with Local User Account and GUI fails to load after the local user account password changed.
Error in Log files shows: “Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.”
Change the vRanger Services credentials (vRanger Pro Service, vRanger API Service, vRanger FLR Service)
- Open Windows services (Go to Start à Run, type services.msc)
- Look for the vRanger Pro Service
- Right click on select “Properties”
- Select the “Log On” tab
- Enter the changed password for the Local User account used to install vRanger Pro in the “Password” text field
- Enter the password again in the “confirm password” text field
- Click on “Apply”
- Click on OK to close the window
- Restart the vRanger Pro service by selecting the box at the top “Restart”
- Do the same procedure above for the “vRanger API Service”
- Do the same procedure above with the “vRanger FLR Service”
-Restart the vRanger SQL service (assuming used default SQL instance name which would be VRANGERPRO)