Changing the physical location of the repository to a new drive or share name on the same system results in point back to the original location, instead of the newly specified location.
Use the SQL Server Management Studio Express to edit the VC information in the database
Once installed, launch the application
1. Enter the Servername (or IP address) and database instance (computername\vrangerpro)
2. Expand Databases and vRangerPro
3. Expand Tables
4. Right-click on dbo.Repository and select Open Table find the newly created CIFS repository by display name and note the UUID
5. Right-click on dbo.RepositoryCIFS and select Open Table
6, In the Results grid, find entry for the newly created CIFS location by its UUID that was found in the last table.
7. Select the driver letter or share name location and change it to the correct drive letter or share name (note this is case sensitive)
Restart the vRanger Pro service and launch the GUI and try to re-add the VC.
The other way would be to delete the database and have vRanger recreate it, than you would have to re-credential your hosts and import the license file again.