After upgrading a previous version of vRanger to vRanger 5, an imported repository has orphan savepoints.
Follow the steps below:
1. Create a sub folder called "old".
2. Cut global manifest file to the "old" directory.
3. Re-create a repository and point it to the "old" directory you just created.
4. When prompted select "update" ; This will update the manifest file.
5. Cut the old save points from the original source directory to the "old" directory.
6. Test to see it works by doing a File Level Restore (FLR) on the smallest save point.
7. Remove the current repository.
8. Copy all the contents of the "old" directory back to the source directory except for the "old" directory.
9. Re-create the repository and point it back to the source directory.
10. Choose "update" and test by doing FLR on a small save point.