When using the PST Importer tool to import PST files into users mailboxes that no longer exist in AD / Exchange the following error is received: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request --> Login not found
The PST Importer can not import PST's when the Login ID's specified in the PST Import wizard are set to Disabled or Deleted in the dbo.Login table
1. Log on to the ArchiveManager website as an Administrator.
2 Click the Administration Button
3. Click "Logins" in the left hand pane.
4. Search for the owner of the mailbox for which mail is being imported
5. Click Edit next to the login
6. Tick the "Active" checkbox.
7. Click Update
The Login ID can also be set to Active in the dbo.Login table using a SQL query by replacing XX with the LoginID in the following query:
UPDATE login SET active = 'False' WHERE loginid = XX