Make sure the correct Network is assigned to the NIC and it is connected:
- Right-Click the VM in the vSphere client and select Edit Settings.
- Select the Network adapter(s) and make sure the correct network is listed in the "Network Label" (i.e. VM Network)
Dis-join and Re-join from the domain
- login to the VM with the local adminstrators account or a local account that has local administrators permissions.
- Right-click on "My Computer" on the desktop or "Computer" in start menu and select properties.
- On 2008, Click "Change Settings" next to Computer Name then on continue as you would on 2003, Click the "Change" button on the "Computer Name" tab.
- Select the radio button for Workgroup and type in "WORKGROUP", Press 'OK' twice, and restart.
- Once backup up get back to that same spot and put the domain informaiton in the "Domain" text box, press "OK' twice, and restart.
- When the computer comes up, try logging in with domain credentials.