There are several font files that have been registered with the system and are in use which must be removed before the directory can be deleted.
Please follow the below steps to un-register the font files being locked by the system:
1. Run “regedit” and browse to:
2. Any font associated with "c:\program files\apprecovery...." please delete
3. Once all fonts referenced by Rapid Recovery have been deleted, reboot the server
4. Using file explorer browse to "c:\program files\apprecovery" and delete
5. Run the Rapid Recovery install and it should allow installation to the default directory
Windows Registry Disclaimer:
Quest does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 “Description of the Microsoft Windows registry” at Microsoft Support.