Follow these steps to run an iperf test and know what's the bandwidth between the tested machines:
1. Download iperf.zip from its official website here.
2. Extract it on both the Core and Agent machines.
3. Open an elevated DOS command prompt on the Core side.
4. Navigate to the folder containing the iperf files and run:
iperf.exe -s -p 8123 -i 5
5. Open an elevated DOS command prompt on the Agent side.
6. Navigate to the folder containing the iperf files and run:
iperf.exe -c [Core machine's IP adress] -p 8123 -l 65500 -i 5
7. Run it on all the Agents with slow transfer speeds.
8. Capture a screenshot of the result and send it to the Engineer who has requested the information.
NOTE: If you are testing replication performance, perform the above steps between the two Cores.
Is your Rapid Recovery solution working as efficiently as possible? Learn more about our Rapid Recovery Health Check