To fix this problem, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Close the Spotlight on Exchange Topology Viewer and stop the DiagnosticTestEngineSOE service.
2. Click Start, then click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, select Performance and Maintenance.
4. Click Administrative Tools, and double-click Local Security Policy.
5. In the left pane of the Local Security Settings console, expand Local Policies, then click Security Options.
6. In the right pane of the Local Security Settings console, double-click System Objects: Default owner for objects created by members of the Administrators group.
7. If this setting is set to Object creator, choose Administrators group, and click OK to apply the change.
8. Restart the DiagnosticTestEngineSOE service and the Spotlight on Exchange Topology Viewer.