How can a separate instance of Archive Manager be installed?
Perform the following: steps:
1. On the existing Archive Manager (AM) server stop all AM services
2. Run "C:\Program Files\Quest Software\ArchiveManager Installer\Installer.exe"
3. Choose a full Install (not an upgrade)
4. Accept all the current settings of the existing AM installation (by clicking Next) until the page where the website is setup.
5. Specify here the hostname of the server where the AM website is to be setup. Specify additional Host header header name here a
6. After the AM files and services are installed the installer prompts to setup Journalling options. At that point the installation can be cancelled as the AM website is now installed.