1. Core with the Recovery Points.
2. LMU installed on a separate machine.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Connect Core to the LMU using the working network adapter IP address.
2. Add network adapter to the Core machine and configure it with invalid parameters (in order to imitate the internal IP address).
3. Enter IP of the recently added network adapter (with the invalid configuration) for the Replay Engine.
4. Mount Recovery Point via LMU.
LMU uses incorrect IP and mount fails with the "semaphore timeout" error.
LMU should use the IP address utilized to connect Core with the LMU.