1. Power down unit.
2. Unplug both power supplies.
3. Hold the power button for about 10s to drain any energy resiude.
4. Ground yourself to avoid any ESD damaging the unit.
5. Swap the suspected dimm and take note of its new location.
6. Plug back both power supplies.
7. Power up unit.
One of the following scenarios will occur, please find the resolution next to each:
A. No errors detected = Reseating the DIMM solved the issue. No HW replacement is needed.
B. Same error shows up = The problem is the slot on the Motherboard. Replace the Motherboard.
C. Error shows up on the new DIMM location = The problem is the DIMM. Replace the DIMM.