1. Open the Configuration Console
2. Click Directory Connector
3. Click Add...
4. Type in the NetBIOS of the Domain you're adding
5. Select "Active Directory User/Resource Forest"
6. For Server Address, enter the domain name e.g. Company.local
Note: If you click the radio button "Host" you would then type in the FQDN of the Domain Controller you're connecting to.
7. If credentials are required, click the checkbox and enter your credentials otherwise click Next.
8. From the User Advanced Screen, leave the Search Base Blank.
9. If you wish to add a specific container there is no need for the full CN, you can just leave it blank if you wish and the Directory Connector will process all of the accounts.
E.g. just type OU=Users
10. Leave the Filters blank and click next.
11. From the Resource Forest screen, enter the domain name where the resource objects (mailboxes) are located. Eg. Resource.local
12. Click Next
13. Click Next (leave the Resource Advanced page blank, if a Container is needed, leave the Search Base blank, and enter in the container)
14. Click Finish
15. You will now notice on the Directory Connector page you will have one entry for Active Directory Single, and one Entry for User/Resource Forest.
16. Restart the Active Directory Connector Service and check the ADC.wlog file located by default at C:\Dell\ArchiveManager\Logs for errors.