It is strongly recommended that you backup your vRangerPro database before proceeding, to ensure you can revert any changes should a server or system failure occur.
- Download the installer from the Support Portal
- Right click vRanger installer and click on properties. If the file is blocked by Windows, click on the Unblock button and click Apply.
- Right click vRanger installer and select Run the application as Administrator.
- Select the Language for the interface from the Language list, and click next.
- Read the license terms, accept the Agreement and click Next.
- When the vRanger Services Information windows appears, enter the credentials you want to use to run the services installed by vRanger.
- Keep the current settings in the following windows in order to upgrade the database.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish to complete the upgrade process.