NOTE: All SQL code provided as a courtesy by QUEST KACE to its customers. We make no promises as to workability or functionality under certain circumstances. In default situations under normal setup these work as designed. QUEST KACE does not support modification nor usage.
- QUEST KACE highly recommends to test all code no matter the source before using in a production environment.
- If using Copy/Paste, paste the code into a text editor then copy back out to remove any hidden characters or markup.
1. Click Reporting | Reports.
2. Click Choose Actions - New(SQL).
3. Enter Title Category and Description.
4. In the SQL field, enter the following script:
CONCAT("Satisfaction Rating: ", HD_TICKET.SATISFACTION_RATING) as SATISFACTION_RATING,
(select FULL_NAME from USER where HD_TICKET.SUBMITTER_ID = USER.ID) as SUBMITTER_NAME,
HD_CATEGORY.NAME as CATEGORY,
HD_STATUS.NAME as STATUS,
ifnull((select FULL_NAME from USER where HD_TICKET.OWNER_ID = USER.ID),' Unassigned') as OWNER_NAME
left join HD_CATEGORY on HD_CATEGORY_ID = HD_CATEGORY.ID
left join HD_STATUS on HD_STATUS_ID = HD_STATUS.ID
left join HD_PRIORITY on HD_PRIORITY_ID = HD_PRIORITY.ID
left join HD_IMPACT on HD_IMPACT_ID = HD_IMPACT.ID
left join MACHINE on HD_TICKET.MACHINE_ID = MACHINE.ID
where HD_STATUS.STATE = 'closed' and HD_TICKET.SATISFACTION_RATING !=0 and HD_TICKET.SATISFACTION_RATING <3 and HD_TICKET.TIME_CLOSED > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 31 DAY)
order by OWNER_NAME, HD_TICKET.SATISFACTION_RATING, HD_TICKET.ID
5. Save the report.6. Run this report as needed.
The information in the script(s) provided is known to work successfully; however, they have not been officially tested by our Quality Control.
If any of these instructions are changed and/or incorrectly used, intentionally or unintentionally, this solution becomes unsupported by our Support and Development.
Support and Development recommend always making a backup of the current database prior to execution of any script(s) that may modify it. For customization of the this product, please contact our Professional Services Organization.