Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to "Scripting | Mac Profiles"
2. Select 'New System Profile' from Choose action drop-down
3. Enter Profile Name & Click on "Gatekeeper | Add Gatekeeper Configuration" under 'Payloads' section
4. Select 'Anywhere' from 'Allow Apps Downloaded From' drop-down
5. Do not select 'Don't allow user to override Gatekeeper setting' check box
6. Select required parameters under Deploy/Schedule/Deployment Options sections
7. Click on 'Save' button and again navigate to created System Profile detail page
8. Click on 'Run Now' button
9. After successful script execution, Go to 'Allow Apps Downloaded From' section of "System preference | Security & Privacy | General" on MAC device
1. Profile should get installed successfully.
2. User should have rights to modify 'Allow Apps Downloaded From' options from "System preference | Security & Privacy | General" section on MAC device
Profile installed successfully but unable to modify 'App Download' settings on MAC client.