To delete the repository from the AppAssure configuration, please perform the following steps.
- Perform a clean shutdown of the core, stop and disable the core service. For more information, please see https://support.quest.com/kb/119400
- Open the registry editor and browse to HLM\Software\AppRecovery\Core\Repositories
- Expand the Repositories key. Within Repositories, you will see a separate key for each repository on the core. Check Name value in each Specification key within the Repositories to locate the respository that you wish to delete.
- Once you have identified the correct repository to delete, right-click that repository's key (identified by a GUID value) and right-click Export. Save this key for future use in re-attaching the repository.
- Once the key is exported, again right-click the repository's key and select Delete.
- You may now re-enable and start the AppAssure Core service.