Adding Machines to Replication Fails with, "Core ID mismatches with the client certificate"
Adding a Source to replication fails with the error message, "Core ID mismatches with the client certificate"
The previous Core was never removed from replication tab on the Target Core.
1. Open the Target Core UI.
2. Select the Replication Tab.
3. Verify the presence of the old Source Core in the "Incoming Replication" section.
4. Remove the Source Core from the Incoming Replication section by dropping down the gear icon for more options
5. On the Source Core, attempt to add the Target Core back replication.
6. Adding the machines should now be successful.