1. Verify the Software Catalog has been updated in the past day. Settings < Appliance Updates < Software Catalog. What is last update attempt?
2. Verify the target PC is connected to the K1000 and has a current inventory. (go to Devices find the target PC and select it. Verify Agent connection and last Inventory date)
3. Scroll down in the Device Detail and find the Software < Installed Programs (for the Add/Remove) or Software < Discovered Software section. Open up and verify if you see the software listed.
4. Go to Software Catalog > Discovered and search by part of the software name or by publisher. The name used by KACE for a software title is the official name usually listed by the publisher’s website. If you still cannot find the software search in the Not Discovered tab.
Please note the listed official software titled may be different than what it is commonly called.
4. Check Local Catalog by selecting Advanced Search > Select Drop down and click Local Catalog Only > IS > TRUE then select Search. Verify what software may have been manually added to your Discovered Tab. This may throw off your counts since these may not be titled.
5. If after checking and the software is still not showing up and you have verified it is installed correctly please check https://support.quest.com/k1000-systems-management-appliance/kb/121155
6. If you suspect or see software in the catalog listed incorrectly (Showing Standard Version when you have Professional, incorrect version number) log into your https://support.quest.com/ and create a KACE ticket with the following information.
What agent and server version are you currently running?