Note that all agendas are subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.
|Tuesday: Security||Wednesday: Deployment||Thursday: User Experience||Friday: Lifecycle Management|
Scripting for Security
|Imaging Best Practices|
Understanding the components of imaging
Windows Feature Updates
|Service Desk Basics|
Remote Sites & Staff
End User Self-Service
Agentless Data Collection
Metrics & Reporting
Mobile Device Management
Reporting & Compliance
Terms and Conditions
- KACE Academy should not be considered a replacement for QuickStart that was purchased with your software.
- You may order directly through this site, or contact your Quest sales team to place an order
- After placing an order you MUST register for the event you’re planning to attend. A registration link will be provided after your order is processed.
- If you order via this site, the registration link is on the confirmation page.
- If you order via sales, your link will be sent after the order is processed.
- Your order number is required for registration.
- For additional information or assistance, please email
- KACE Events are available only to Quest customers with a current KACE support contract.
- KACE will review all registrations submitted and deny entry to any organizations that are not current KACE customers in good standing.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please send an email to KACEAcademy@quest.com.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
- The registration fee for the event covers organizational costs, the specific class for which you have been registered and any snacks that may be provided on the day of event.
- You are responsible for covering your travel, hotel and other expenses. Any travel and lodging arrangements must be made separately.
- Registration for the event will be closed 5 Business Days prior to the session taking place. No late registrations accepted.
- If you must cancel a registration, please submit your request in writing to KACE Events team at KACEAcademy@quest.com.
- Registrations cancelled 30 calendar days prior to event start date will be processed according to terms and conditions of the order.
- There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 4 weeks of the event date, or for no-shows.
- Attendee substitutions from the same organization will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to event start date. Please submit all changes in writing at KACEAcademy@quest.com.
- Substitute attendees are not permitted within 24 hours of the event start date.
- Event cancellations have occurred in rare cases due to unforeseen circumstances. Quest makes every reasonable effort to avoid this inconvenience; If the event is cancelled for any reason, registrants will be offered priority registration to another event, at the attendee/organization preference.
- Quest accepts no responsibility in any situation for costs incurred for travel, accommodation, fees, or other related expenditures.
- Quest accepts no liability for loss or damage to personal property at any time.
- KACE Academy agenda is subject to change without notice.