It may be noted that an LDAP import results in a PhP error or does not import all of the expected users. This may even happen in a situation where the same filter was used in previous versions. Please note some of the possible symptoms of this issue may include:
- Some users that should resolve to the imported filter are not added to the KACE Systems Management Appliance (no immediate error is visible).
- Error received on import attempt: PHP Error: Uncaught Unhandled Exception in /kbox/components/ESMPlatform/AMS-Shared/Client/Transport/SymfonyClient.php on line 127: The EntityManager is closed.
- Error received on import attempt: 1062 Duplicate entry 'email@example.com' for key 'PRIMARY' in /kbox/components/ESMPlatform/AMS-Shared/Client/Transport/SymfonyClient.php on line 127
- Scheduled import may appear incomplete or note errors as such in the error_log (Server Errors):
- PHP Warning: preg_grep(): Unknown modifier 'c' in in /kbox/components/ams/api/src/API/Workflow/Account/AccountWorkflow.php on line 229 (where the 'c' may be any letter/character)