Reboots or Shutdowns on the appliance might be required from time to time when troubleshooting or performing maintenance tasks. (Contact QUEST KACE Support for further details)
1. Go to the appliance Control Panel:
- If the Organization component is not enabled on the appliance, log in to the KACE SMA Admin WEB Interface, then click Settings.
- If the Organization component is enabled on the appliance, log in to the KACE SMA System Admin WEB Interface or select System in the drop-down list in the top-right corner of the page, then click Settings.
2. On the left navigation bar, click Appliance Updates to display the Appliance Updates page.
3. In the Appliance Controls section, click Reboot and check database.
The appliance restarts and then verifies the database.