UC Analytics was rebranded to Quest and the installation path became Quest as of release 8.4.1. If you are upgrading from a version prior to 8.4.1, the UC Analytics program files and binaries are installed in the Quest directory but your storage folder is not changed from its previous location.
Before you install or upgrade UC Analytics, disable any anti-virus software that is running against your storage folder. The anti-virus software locks files in the storage folder, causing issues when the installer attempts to upgrade your stored data or during normal operation, when your configured data collections attempt to update the stored data. You should exclude the storage folder from anti-virus scans.
Unified Communications Analytics (UC Analytics) 8.5.1 is a maintenance release, with enhanced features and functionality.
Nouveautés de cette version
• Performance improvements for key data source collections. Significant improvements in performance have been made for the following data sources:
Active Directory Domain Controller
Exchange Tracking Log
Exchange Mailbox Contents
Exchange Online Mailbox Contents
• A new option allows you to set an explicit schedule for a data source. You can schedule a data source collection job to run at a specific time every X days and set the start date when the collection should start to run. By setting some data source collections to run at explicit times every X number of days, you can stagger the job runs so multiple jobs do not start the at same time when you are upgrading or when the Data Engine must be restarted.
• Global setting for time zones used by insights for all users. You can now set a global time zone setting for all users (Admin Settings | Queries). Settings allow you to ignore daylight saving time or to set an explicit time zone for all users.
• New insight for Skype for Business / Lync. A new insight named Skype for Business / Lync Peer-toPeer Sessions & Conferences - User Activity, provides additional user activity details such as total duration in minutes for different types of sessions and calls.
• New insight for Exchange mailbox activity. A new insight named Mailboxes - Mailbox Activity by Active Directory Group, shows the Active Directory (AD) groups whose members send and receive the most emails in the specified date range.
• New Exchange Online PowerShell connection methods. Under PowerShell Connection Parameters (Advanced Settings), new options are added to allow you to configure the method used by PowerShell in collecting data. You can specify either a paging method which uses less memory but takes longer, or streaming which uses much more memory but can be faster.