Options are missing from the “Edit Bookmark Properties” that are available when creating a bookmark. Example: the option to "Preserve State on/off" is not present.
After the bookmark is created, go to:
Actions Panel | General tab | Properties | "Edit Bookmark Properties"
1. Navigate to Services | Service Builder
2. Using the customizer, turn off a few columns and apply.
3. Bookmark that page, but do not select “Preserve State”. Select Ok.
4. Go to the bookmark and Edit the Bookmark’s Properties:
5. Options that are missing from Edit Bookmark Properties:
- “Send an email with a link to this bookmark”
- “Preserve State”
- “Preserve Time Range”