A patch is available to fix this issue. It can be downloaded from here:
To install this patch:
- Shut down the Foglight Management Server.
- Back up FMSHOME/server/default/deploy/foglight.sar in a location outside the FMSHOME directory.
- Back up FMSHOME/server/default/deploy-foglight/console.war/WEB-INF/lib/wcf-components.jar in a location outside the FMSHOME directory.
- Back up FMSHOME/server/default/deploy-foglight/console.war/WEB-INF/lib/wcf-core-resources.jar in a location outside the FMSHOME directory.
- Back up the FMSHOME/cartridge/Core-Dashboards-5_5_5.car cartridge.
- Back up the following cartridge:
- Core-ServiceModel-Extensions-UI-5_5_5.car -- if you are installing this patch on a Foglight Management Server 5.5.5.
- Core-ServiceModel-Extensions-UI-5_5_5_2.car -- if you have previously installed the Foglight 18.104.22.168 patch.
- Copy the following files and directories included in this patch to their corresponding locations under FMSHOME:
- Restart the Foglight Management Server.
For further details please read the Release Notes which are located in the download zip file