After setting up the Netmonitor agent, there is no data displaying. Agent logs states there is a disconnect but indicate agent has started.
Make sure the Device list is setup correctly under the Host list section within the Properties setup for the agent. If you are using the hostname for the Devicename, try the IP instead.
1. Webconsole | Dashboards | Administration | Agent | Agent status | <Highlight the Netmonitor agent> | <click edit properties> |
2. Next navigate to the Host list and Edit the Network Device list.
3. Double click on the Monitored host list
4. Change the Device Name entry from Hostname to IP.
5. Save the changes and deactivate/activate agent.