To create a Veeam Agent:
1. Log in to the Foglight browser interface.
2. Ensure that the navigation panel is open.
To open the navigation panel, click the right-facing arrow on the left.
3. On the navigation panel, under Homes, click Protection
4. Use the Group selector located at the top of the dashboard to select the protection environment that you want to monitor.
5. On the menu bar, click the Administration
view appears at the bottom of the Protection dashboard.
6. In the Administration
view, click Veeam Agent
, and then click Add
The Agent Setup Wizard dialog box
7. In the Select Fglam Client
step, select the agent manager on which the new agent is to be deployed, and then click Next
8. In the Agent Properties step, specify the following values, as needed, then click Next.
- Enterprise Manager: The name or IP address of the computer on Veeam Backup Server is running.
- Port: The HTTP port number used by the Veeam Backup Server.
9. In the Credential Verification step, perform either of the following:
NOTE: The user credential must assign with either of the Portal Administrator, Restore Operator, or Portal User role.
1. Select Add Veeam Manager Server to a new credential, then the Create New Credential view appears on the right. Specify the credential related information, and then click Next.
2. Select Add Veeam Manager server to an existing credential, then the Selected Existing Credential view appears on the right. Select an existing credential, and then click Next.
10. In the Summary
step, confirm the agent information, and then click Finish
The new Veeam Agent is created, and its data is to be monitored by Veeam Backup Server after a few minutes.