How to register Desktop Authority using its license file (Register.ini).
From the Desktop Authority Manager console:
1. Go to the bottom right hand corner and click on “Registration”
2. From the Registration page, click on “Add new license”.
3. Click on the “Import” button, and browse to the “Register.ini” file to automatically populate the Name, Company, and Key fields. Or enter the information manually.
4. Then select “Register”.
5. Once registered you will be logged out of the console. Log back in, and the registration page should now show the correct information.
6. Perform a Replication. Select "Force an update of the local Desktop Authority folder on clients" from the replication drop down. Then select the drop down arrow again and select the "Replicate all files" option.
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz