Following are troubleshooting steps that can be used for investigating similar issues (Webmonitor reports the HTTP Status as "4XX" or "5XX" for a URL):
1. Attempt to access the same URL from a browser on the FglAM host.
2. If the URL is accessible, but you receive a prompt that presents the choices "Open", "Save", or "Cancel" for the page check whether the page can be opened or saved.
3. Check the WebMonitor agent log for clues. If there are no clues in the logs continue to step 4.
4. Gather the wget output and check to see if wget returns a 200 result. If wget can successfully access the URL check to see if the "Accept: */*" header is sent with the request by wget
a. If there is no username and password for the URL, run the following command from the FglAM host:
wget -dv --output-file=out-log.txt --output-document=out-doc.txt
b. If there is a username and password for the URL, run the following command from the FglAM host:
wget -dv --http-user= --http-password= --output-file=out-log.txt --output-document=out-doc.txt
5. If the wget can access the page successfully and wget uses the "Accept: */*" header try adding "Accept=*/*" as a custom header value to the URL list.