The event log has Groupwise Directory Connector errors Event ID 7
DirectoryConnector.GroupWise: [2409443327-1765268362-6-0x0] User error for Asmith, Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.Login' with unique index 'XAKLogin_LoginName_LoginDomain'.
Login Record failed to update, it may have been updated by another user.
The statement has been terminated.
The scenario to cause this issue is complex.
1. A User called Alex Smith (login name Asmith) is being archived by Archive Manager
2. A new User called Anna Morris joins the company and is archived by Archive Manager
3. User Alex Smith leaves the company and is deleted in Groupwise/NDS
4.Anna Morris marries and the surname changes to Smith.
5.Anna Morris is renamed in Groupwise/NDS to loginname Asmith.
6. The Directory Connector tries to rename the account in Archive Manager but cannot because the old Alex Smith account is kept for compliance.
In the example, Alex Smith has left the company and has been deleted from NDS/Groupwise we can rename this account in the DB.
1. Open up SQL Query Analyzer
2. Run the following against the Archive Manager Database
Select * from login where loginname like '%asmith%'
This does a wild card search for the name asmith. Scan the results and make a note of the correct loginid. It is best to do this manually so you can double check you have the correct user
3. Now run
update login set loginname='oldasmith' where loginid = 27
Replace the 27 with the correct loginid that the previous query gave you.
4. Wait for the the GDC to run (Once every 24 hours) This will now correctly rename amorris to asmith. All of the old asmith emails will be in the Archive but hidden from the new asmith. The new asmith will have access to her old amorris emails.
Enhancement Request CR ST63187 to allow rename via the Admin Website has been submitted to Development for considertation in a future release of Archive Manager.