This article describes what is new in Archive Manager 3.6.1 release.
Quest Archive Manager 3.6.1 Release includes the following new features:
- Active Directory Connector Import Users without Mailboxes - This feature is enabled by setting "Directory Connector Import Users Without Mailboxes" in the configuration table to True.
- Active Directory Connector Import Permissions from Active directory - Group and user permissions are imported into Archive Manager. This feature works with the customer defined groups, not the pre-built ones. Enable the feature by setting the "Directory Connector Import Mailbox Permissions" configuration option to True. Each user having full mailbox access permissions in Active Directory is assigned the relevant mailbox in Archive Manager.
- Exclusion Logging a Configurable Item - Now you can specify whether to log the information related to Excluded emails by adding a property to the SQL Server Configuration table. The DataLoader needs to be restarted to check this property before logging exclusions.
- Zero Byte Attachment Logging (Attachment Failure Logging) - With this new feature the administrator sees which messages have not been archived. On failure the ESM updates a table with the message information and a count of the number of attempts is kept. A report page shows messages that have not been successfully processed with a count of the number of attempts.
- Enable Store Management a Configurable Item - This feature enables you to control the Store Manager update. You can disable Store Manager Update by setting "Directory Connector Disable Enable Store Manager Update" in the configuration table to true.