When I open or load a procedure for editing, I get the errors below. I go to Database Explorer tab that was already open to Programmability. I double-click a stored procedure so as to Edit it. I then received the runtime error below.
FastTable.Rows.Count – 0, FastTable.Columns.Count = 17 for: sqlserver://sa@OASIS%c2% .....
At System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke .....
Perform a reset of your Toad for SQL Server user files:
1) Fully exit your Toad for SQL Server (TSS).
2) Go to:
3) Rename your “Toad for SQL Server 5.0” folder to “Toad for SQL Server 5.0_OLD”
4) Start TSS, and when prompted if you want to Migrate over any previous user settings, choose NO or CANCEL.
5) Continue to start Toad and Login to your database.
6) Exit and restart Toad once more to finalize the settings.
7) Re-test the issue.