When comparing schemas, how can I save the options chosen - so that I don't have to chose next time ?
See attachment:Toad for Oracle - Comparing schemas, saving option settings criteria
After you have decided on the Schema Compare criteria, one can save these settings as a “Save/Load windows Snapshot”.
1. Click on the Camera icon in the lower left corner.
2. Select Save as Action.
3. Name the App and Name.
4. Below you see two criteria I created Test 1 Tables & Views & Test 2 All Objects.
5. One can simple select the between the criteria, by clicking back on the camera Snapshot icon and now
6. Selecting Load Action and the desired criteria.
7. This will load the criteria desired for comparing.
Once the Window Snapshots (Options selected) have been saved, as you can see, swapping criteria can be done ad-hoc.