User would like to search for all tables starting with the name "AB_". Adding all possible ways in the filter field of Tables tab will result in table names starting with AB_ and other names along with it such as ABC_.
1. Select the Funnel icon on the Tables Tab toolbar
2. Check “View/edit query before executing” checkbox
3. Check “Custom filter” checkbox and hit Ok
4. In the Query dialogue box, enter the below to the end of query statement:
and tabs.table_name like 'AB\_%' ESCAPE '\'
5. Hit OK to close window and apply filter
*In Step 4, change "AB" to desired letters