When building the control file from the SQL Loader Wizard in Toad 10.6.1, the control files does not include column specifications (like Datatype, mask, etc.) even though I choose them.
1. In the 'Columns' section of the select destination table screen, click on the desire column to highlight it
2. Click on 'Edit' to bring up the 'Edit Column' window (see SOL70195_Fig_1.jpg)
3. Choose your Datatype and Mask there
4. Click OK to exit the 'Edit Columns' window
5. Click 'Next' to go to the next screen
6. Click 'Back' to o back to the select destination table screen again
7. Do steps 1 to 3 again
NOTE: When you repeat step 3 you must re-select the Datatype drop down and re-enter you mask. Don't just pull up the 'Edit Columns' window and click OK.