There isn’t a default hotkey set in Toad to perform a commit, but a hotkey can be defined by doing the following:
1. In Toad, go to the View | Toad Options, from the main menu.
2. Select Shortcuts from the left side of the new window.
3. Under the Command column, find Commit and click it to highlight the row.
4. Simply enter in a hotkey combination of desired and not being currently used and it will be entered for that command. (ALT+C for example).
5. Click apply and OK and the hotkey will be set.