The Toad for Oracle 10.5.1.3 patch is only applicable for Toad for Oracle 10.5. Toad for Oracle 10.5 must be installed before you install this patch.
This patch may receive additional testing. If you are not severely affected by the issue that this patch addresses, it is recommended that you install the next full release of Toad that includes this patch.
This patch addresses licensing issues with Data Pump Import/Export and Generate Data. This patch should only be applied if you are experiencing problems with these features.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this patch.
Download the appropriate patch installer from SupportLink.
a) For typical Toad for Oracle 10.5 installations, download ToadforOracle105PatchFull.zip (includes ToadforOracle105PatchFull.exe & ReadMe.htm):
b) For Read-Only Toad for Oracle 10.5 installations, download ToadforOracle105PatchRO.zip (includes ToadforOracle105PatchRO.exe & ReadMe.htm):
Please review the ReadMe.html file for additional information regarding this patch.
NOTE: This patch is only applicable for Toad for Oracle 10.5.0.41. Please make sure that Toad for Oracle 10.5.0.41 is installed before running this patch.
How to Install this Patch
To install this patch, do the following:
1) Shutdown all instances of Toad for Oracle.
2) Extract the patch executable from the downloaded package and run from the location where you downloaded the file.
3) Once the patch executable file launches, please click the Update button, Toad will now update and install.
4) Click the Finish button once the update is complete.
5) Start up Toad for Oracle 10.5.1.
How to Install this Patch Silently
To install this patch silently, do the following:
1) Shutdown all instances of Toad for Oracle. Please note the location where you downloaded the file.
2) Extract the patch executable from the downloaded package. Now go to start run in Windows and type 'cmd' to launch the command line. Below is the command to invoke the silent install: "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Desktop\ToadforOracle105PatchFull.exe" /s /v/qn.
3) A silent install will not give any indication that the patch has completed installation.
4) Start up Toad for Oracle 10.5.1.