In the Master Detail Browser, when adding a filter to a table with a relationship, the relationship data is not shown, once the filter is applied.
Steps to recreate:
1. Open Master Detail Browser
2. Select a table with a relationship
3. Click the Add detail under this dataset button
4. When clicking the relevant row in the top table, the details of the relationship table show in the bottom section
5. Add a filter to the top table to show just that one record which has a relationship showing
6. When the filter is applied, the relationship data no longer shows up in the bottom section - even though the filter is correct.
7. When you remove the filter, it also doesnt show any relationship data anymore.
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle
This issue is fixed in the v10.1.1.8 patch, available from SupportLink:https://support.quest.com/SUPPORT/index?page=home