I want to export one file per object type but also wants the indexes and constraints script of a table to be included in the table script like the way the script is shown when I select a single table from the Schema browser and the Script tab on the right hand side.
Currently, the options is to have one single file for the entire schema or one file per object type to results in many separated files (Procedure, Packages, Tables, Index, Constraints....).
Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Database | Export | Export DDL
2. Click "Add" button | middle part of the Object Search Window. Check the schema you like to export, but Un-check "JOB" under "Search Object Names" list.
3. Click on the "Search for Database objects".
4. In the RESULT tab. right click and select "Select All" and click on the OK button.
5. In the Export DDL window, go to the Script Options Tab | Table Tab, check the options to include Constraints and Indexes.
6. Now select the option "One file for object type" for the Output and click on the Export Object DDL button.
Once the scripts files are generated, you should see separate files for table, view, index, constraints...
However, if you open up the Table file, you'll see that the index and constraints are in there.