User is running a script in Toad's Editor. Script has various Start commands to run other SQL files. These SQL files are located on an UNC network path. This path cannot be entered in the script and Toad cannot find the location of these files. How to set the path so Toad can locate these file on the network drive?
1. Open a new Editor window and select File | Open File menu option
2. Navigate to the designated network path and open a SQL file
3. Close the Editor window without any changes
4. Open a new Editor window
5. Enter: "START <file name>.sql" and ran it with F5
6. Toad will locate the file under the last path used by Open File menu option
7. Move the script file that calls SQL files into the same location as the calling SQL files