How to create the TOAD schema?
1. Select Database | Administer | Server Side Objects Wizard menu option.
2. On the first page of wizard, select the third option "Create Setup Scripts".
3. On the next page, only check the "TOAD User" option and copy down the default path and file name or modify it.
4. Select Finish button for the script to be generated.
5. Locate and run the script in Toad to create the Toad schema.
Note: Toad for Oracle 11.x and newer no longer has a specific Server Side Object Wizard. If Server Side objects are needed, Toad will check when the feature is launched and it will prompt accordingly at that time for set up.