When using the checkin all function with same comment for all checked (in order to create only one revision for multiple objects deliver), objects are well
sent to the SCC plug-in but continues to be considered as checked out by Toad .
Steps to reproduce:
- check out 2 stored procedures.
- modify and then compile.
- click on the "Check In all objects locked by you" button on the "Team Coding" toolbar.
- the stored procedures are listed in the "Check In All" window.
- check the "Same Comment for All" checkbox.
- type in the comment zone "Same Comment for All test"
- click on the "OK" button.
The two stored procedures are sent to the plug-in (in SubVersion, one new revision is created with the two modified stored procedures) but for Toad, the
two procedures are considered "Checked out" Toad should consider objects as "available" instead of "checked out".
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.
This is actually a known issue and the development team are working to resolve the issue.