An Access Violation occurs when trying to create a DDL script for a constraint.
This will occur when generating a DDL in the schema browser, using Export DDL, and using Generate Schema Script.
This issue is fixed in Toad for Oracle 10.0. This version can be downloaded at https://support.quest.com/SUPPORT/index?page=downloads.
If multiple constraints have been selected, use the following to identify the specific constraint(s) which cause the Access Violation.
1. Select the constraints <Right Click> | Create Script | Output | One file per object and select a directory to create the files.
2. This will run though creating individual constraint files until it errors out.
3. If you look at the files created, look at the last one created.
4. From Schema Browser locate that constraint and it will be the next constraint on the list that errors out.
5. Confirm this by running the script for that script only.
6. It is likely that subsequent check constraints for the same table will also error out.
Once the constraints at issue are established, you should then be able to create multiple constraint scripts by ensuring that these are unselected.