Multiple problems in the 'Refresh Info' tab in Schema Browser | Materialized View - right click 'Alter materialized view'.
1. In the field for Next, when you click the right mouse-button and choose: "Weekly at Midnight on Sundays" you always get the text: "trunc(sysdate) - to_number(to_char(sysdate - 1, 'd')) + 7", no matter what the "Start With"-Date is.
2. Always when you enter the 'Refresh Info'-Tab, the Time in the "Start With"-Field can be edited, although the Time-Button is unchecked.
3. If you create a Materialized View with the RowId-Option it is generated correctly, but if you close the "alter Materialized View"-Window to look for the options in the 'Refresh Info'-Tab it then shows the radio-button 'Primary Key checked'
4. If you create a Materialized View with the in Toad predefined refresh-statement:
ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW XXXX
START WITH TO_DATE('02-Mrz-2008','dd-mon-yyyy')
NEXT trunc(sysdate) - to_number(to_char(sysdate - 1, 'd')) + 7
WITH PRIMARY KEY
raises the errormessage:
Error at line 2
ORA-12016: Materialized View doesn't contain all primary keys
5. It's not possible to Refresh the materialized view with a Row-Id
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.