During the installation process the Quest-installer freezes
1. Another process has a very high CPU-Usage
2. Another process uses most of the memory, so that memory-swapping reduces the speed of the machine.
3. Are there any Virus protection tools (like Kaspersky or F-Protect: https://support.quest.com/SUPPORT/index?page=solution&id=SOL24132&pmv=true) installed?
1. Look for CPU and memory usage via Task Manager to find out which process causes the high use of the system resources. Stop and Shutdown the Virus protection tool and restart it after the installation.
2. Even if you are logged as an Admin, Right-click the installer and select Run as Admin